Lote3 and Matera Q&A

This wiki is for asking Questions and getting Answers about Matera and Lote3

just ask your question here and we’ll try to find someone who knows the answer :slight_smile:

Q: Is it humid in Matera?

A: yes, 70- 80% humidity

Q: Do people of Matera speak English well ?

A: not so many english speaking. most at elementary level

Q: What is it like in Matera during the Autumn ?

A: it’s quite warm. Medium temperature around 12-15 °C. Take at least a wool sweater

Q: Are there good options of vegetarian/vegan meals ? is being vegetarian/vegan popular in Matera ?

A: actually, there’s a vegetarian/veagn restaurant “Pianeta Verde” ( https://it-it.facebook.com/ristorantepianetaverde?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline&filter=1). Anyway, you’ll find vegetables and mozzarella cheese almost everywhere

Q: Are people of Matera friendly ?

A: yes

Q: What are the best options of getting to Matera and moving around Matera (public transport)?

A: there are many options, it depends on how you come to Italy

Q: What local transportation options are available from downtown to reach the unMonastery conference venue?

Q: What time is the last local bus leaving? (example: traveling back from venue to hotel)

1 Like

Q&A

That’s great Dorotea! Really good questions and really hard answers!

Is there a way to put in answers? I’ve got it :wink:

:slight_smile:

Thank you for the answers in advance :slight_smile:

Instructions: To put answers or add questions (and answers) you have to edit the wiki.

But if its too much effort, you can answer in a comment and I can put your answer in the wiki :slight_smile:

added questions about local transportation

hope you can answer [Rita O] xx

local transportation

[Noemi] in the next days I’ll gather all the information on bus routes and I’ll make updates