[Lote4 ticket] Create a template for invitation letters

ElaMi5 has written to me that she needs a letter of invitation to LOTE4 to show to her employer. @Natalia Skoczylas. I understand you are our conference coordinator. Can I ask you to:

1. get in touch with her and ask her what exactly she needs – maybe even ask her for a template.
  2. write it and email it to her – I guess you'll have to use the Edgeryders logo, you can sign it yourself as conference coordinator.
  3. Save the letter somewhere on the platform, or on GDrive with easy access from the platform. We might need it again. 

Anyone else up for helping write invitation letters to various organisations and media explaining what Lote4 is and how to get involved?

We need to approach key people in our network, as well as have a good format to follow up on meetups with interesting individuals leading stewardship projects across the world.

• Value of task: 50% of the \#lote4  ticket

Steps to get your Lote4 ticket

1. By completing this task and taking on some more to reach 100% ticket value.

2. Go to MakerFox.com and register there with the same username as the one you have here on Edgeryders. Now go ahead and order your Lote4 ticket.

3. Wait to receive your ticket! Community members at Edgeryders will check how many tasks you’ve performed and it they add up to the value of a ticket, they’ll make sure to send it to you.

I guess this happened

… because Millie was there.