[Lote4 tickets] Lead a conference session

I will write a session proposal on Edgeryders.

Task description: The program for our community event Lote4 (Oct 23-26) is being built by participants, which means anyone can step in and propose a topic for discussion in relation to stewardship and taking care of assets. The session can be a talk, a workshop and should aim to as formal or informal as you prefer. Don’t worry if it’s only a stub, the community will help you explore it further.

• Value of task: 1 #lote4 ticket

How to complete this task?

Upload a session proposal here, give it a title, a description based on your research and experience, specify the format, number of attendees needed and logistical equipment required (if any). What is your burning question that you want to answer with your peers? When you are finished come back here and tell us in a comment below.

Steps to get your Lote4 ticket

1. By completing this task.

2. Go to MakerFox.com and register there with the same username as the one you have here on Edgeryders. Now go ahead and order your Lote4 ticket.

3. Wait to receive your ticket! Community members at Edgeryders will check how many tasks you’ve performed and it they add up to the value of a ticket, they’ll make sure to send it to you.

This task belongs to the Agenda builders team, that’s where you can get in touch with the other team members and coordinate the work.

Thumb in The Eye of Society

Interested in helping to keep the world clean?

I would like to propose a workshop, presentations, sessions whatever it can take to involve your mind in problematic of illegal trash sites around the world. We are running project TrashOut in 70 countries around the world and we face several challenges right now!

My intention is to talk on one hand about our hard way of getting to where we are so it can give you folks some interesting hints. On the other hand I would like to reveal to you challenges we solve so maybe you can bring us interesting ideas.

Let´s be concrete: Did you know that you can actually predetermine GDP, criminality levels and other national parameters looking only at trash site statistics? Or have you ever tought how to motivate tens-of-thousands of people to take action in cleaning activities? Let´s talk about it!

How tourism can help rural areas

I made a topic for an event, lets see if there’s any interest in talking about this subject.

Done

:slight_smile: