In a speedy turn around, the research network has been included in another proposal submitted to Horizon 2020 today.
Entitled Makers and Fixers: re-Making cities through Circular Economy & Grassroots Innovation. It's the first stage application to a two stage process for the call Demonstrating systemic urban development for circular and regenerative cities.
A round of applause to our in-house sorcerer @alberto for his impeccable contributions!
This means that in this current H2020 round the research network has submitted/ will be submitting across FIVE research and innovation work programmes including
* Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine, maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy
* Connecting economic and environmental gains - the Circular Econonmy
* Europe in a changing world – Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
* Science with and for Society and
* Information and Communication Technologies
Four proposals down, three to go