Making Graphryder API multi-tenant

Looks awesome, thanks @matthias!

How does it look story-wise to you so far, @alberto? legible/meaningful at a zoomed-out level?

Yes. But you go first: I am on holiday this week. Let’s also put it in the POPREBEL workspace cat.

Sure! But I don’t think it makes sense for me to interpret first, since I did all of the coding (and a prelim writeup on what we have so far). I’m more interested in a perspective outside to begin with, from just looking at the graph. Then I’ll weigh in. Happy vacation!

1 Like

Done. The bug already reported turns out to be a major draw on analysis, as well as two more:

• the Detanlger view does not work.
  • the hard update link does not work.

I reported all three bugs on Github.

cc @matthias

I’ve found something else that makes this an even more appealing solution. RedisInsight is a Cypher-capable visualisation solution for Redis. @melancon and @bpinaud, have you looked into RedisGraph?

Just a heads up that @gdpelican has been looking into this, and we are making some progress. It’s currently slow and steady as we both have other things on our plate, but as the early experiments seem to be panning out, I’m optimistic that we’ll be able to dig into this in the summer.

1 Like

Hello! Here’s an update with my fiddlings in this direction:
https://www.loom.com/share/cf91c429c5e54ce98baa0feaba2d6752

As mentioned in the video, I’ll have some time to commit to this after next week, so happy to get any more clarity on deliverables / timing etc from here.

2 Likes