Meeting confesseurs

Hi @reef-full
Given the latest development and the high probability that we might be buying a site sometime shortly, our confesseurs have asked us to meet them again. Can you please indicate your preferred options in a poll:

• I can meet confesseurs in person in Saturday, 27 April
  • I can meet confesseurs in person on Sunday, 28 April
  • I am not available next weekend, and prefer to meet them online this week
0 voters
1 Like

Thanks @ugne !
Now that this is happening, I’m going to reply to the email thread you set up with us and Marcel to say that we can meet them in person on the same day as everyone else.
Can we request to be the last meeting on the 28th, or have a slightly longer scheduled time with them, because our situation is a bit complicated, and we have quite a few things to sort out…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, another try with a poll that shows results:

• I can see confesseurs in person on Saturday, 27 April
  • I can see confesseurs in person on Sunday, 28 April
  • I can not see confesseurs in person next weekend and prefer an online call
0 voters

For the record, on the 27th there is a sociocracy/facilitation training in the morning, a Team Building meeting in the afternoon…

1 Like

If one of the two meetings would be canceled that Chris mentions above, Saturday would work for me too

ok, so it seems we have to go for Sunday or online (for those who can’t on Sunday)
@mieke ; @Sophie_B is Sunday an option for you?

It is an option depending on the time. I am free before 11 am or after 4 pm

Ok, let’s see then. I booked the Brutopia room on Sunday from 12:00 to 17:00 but let’s see how many people are available and if possible, will put you like Chris & Sarah at the end.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m not in Brussels this Sunday but if it’s possible to have a meeting at the end of the day (also around 5PM) I could manage to come back :raised_hands:

Let me check, as we might not be that many and finish earlier. In this case, it will be an online meeting this week. Please think of a few timeslots that can fit you & Caro. Thanks!

hi @reef-full

@alberto & @RichardB , I will write to you separately, so we can arrange the online call with Marcel this week, if possible.

For the rest, can you please let me know if the timing below for Sunday, 28th April is NOT OK

13:00 - 13:30 Ugne
13:30 - 14:00 Els
14:00 - 14:30 Dave
14:30 - 15:00 Aline & Seb
15:00 - 15:30 Sophie
15:30 - 16:00 Caro & Quentin
16:00 - 16:30 Mieke
16:30 - 17:00 Chris & Sarah

Meeting place - just like last time: Brutopia, Avenue van volxem 381C, Forest

6 Likes

Hi @ugne , sorry, I was convinced I had put out my vote but apparently not. I cannot on sunday
I am free tomorrow eve from 18:30, and Wednesday during the day before the reef meeting

1 Like

Hi @reef-full

Important message from Marcel (our confesseur) regarding the meeting with him in terms of PREPARATION:

"It is important that this time everyone has very concrete information regarding the financial plans: how much do they want to spend, how much do they have and what is the approved solution by a bank, le fonds de logement or immotheker".

4 Likes

Alberto and Els are working on an Excel template resp. on financial means and on wishes.

@alberto and @els could you please put your file(s) in the “estimations and scenarios” folder and leave a link in this thread? TIA!

Hi all, (@reef-full )

I made a simulation file based on the most recent calculation we received from the architects and the file you probably allready use to calculate your size and price of your appartment.
So with this file, you can calculate:

• the size of your apartment/studio
  • indicate the price of the finishing you have in mind (default is 750 euro/m2)
  • indicate the options you want to have (i calculate the private cellar and terrace at the real price, so including all vat, fees,…)

And as outcome you will get

• a total minimal price, including a 10% margin
  • a total average price, including a 10% margin
  • a total maximal price, including a 10% margin

https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/134818

7 Likes

Waw @els! That’s beyond impressive, thanks so much!

1 Like

corrected a little validation error… (calculation itself was ok)

amazing, thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks for organising this.

Hi @reef-full

Final timetable for Sunday, 28 April meeting Marcel (confesseur) at Brutopia:

14:00 - 14:30 Dave
14:30 - 15:00 Ugne
15:00 - 15:30 Sophie
15:30 - 16:00 Caro & Quentin
16:00 - 16:30 Mieke
16:30 - 17:00 Chris & Sarah

4 Likes