Meeting with the architects: Tuesday 13 December at 6 pm

Sorry but I won’t be able to be there tomorrow for the architects’ meeting. I have to call it off for a last minute family emergency. @Lara, you may still be willing to take my place

I think you meant @lenaftng.

Hey, I would indeed love to take your spot then. I hope all is well with your family though!

I will unfortunately have to miss out on the Q&A and the dinner finally though then, simply because I still do not feel super great. If its okay with everyone that I still come, I was thinking I could wear a mask for the visit to be extra cautious. Oh and it’s definitely not covid, tested multiple times, just a regular old cold but yeah, thats still not great either evidently ahah. And if someone would prefer me not to be there in general for protection reasons, please do let me know one way or another, no problem at all :slight_smile:

@VickyVanEyck @Sarah @ChrisM @ClaudiaPr @Sophie_Beese @Laurianne @ugne @Nele @Nic @alberto and @lenaftng, just a quick reminder:

• the address: Avenue Van Volxem 383
  • please be there in time, because we’ll be visiting Brutopia and so if you’re late it’s gonna be difficult to find us.
2 Likes

Hi Lie, I also signed up for the visit (but now I’m not sure if it was also open to exploring members).

Hi @MariaAM,

Sorry I missed you! Yes, you are very welcome to join of course. See you in a bit!