- Between 20 and 30 residential units. A group of people small enough for friendship but large enough for privacy and economies of scale.
- A meeting place open to all sorts of activities.
- Proud to be Bruxellois·es. Our lingua franca is English. We also speak een mix van toutes les langues del mundo, flavored with a sense of humour that keeps the dikkeneks away.
- Diverse. People from different ages, backgrounds, spiritual views, …
- Inclusive. A number of units will be rented to socially vulnerable people (people with a low income, a disability, refugees, elderly people etc).
- A self-managed community. Making decisions together, hearing everyone’s voice while still being fast and effective.
- Open source, transparent and in service to others. All our correspondence and documentation can be found online.
- Beauty and joy. Everything that is worth doing is worth being done beautifully and while having fun.
A (much) longer description of how we envision The Reef, including the process to build it, can be downloaded here.
disable: [logo, category, footer, social, discourse]