My Festival Registration – response by Rajko

Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.

Well being in Serbia, Edgeryders Radionica in Belgrade

Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?

I work as an animator but i would like to expand my knowledge and skills. Also to do more animations with meaningful topics & stories said, something that contribute more to the community(tribe). I would like to learn something that it’s not directly connected with my profession.
I would like to travel more and gain new experiences.

What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work? How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way? Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward? What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?

By sharing your story below you enable others to connect you with people, conversations, opportunities relevant to your personal and professional development:

I feel like I have lack of motivation from the environment and people.I would like that exists some kind of school or workshops that would be concentrated on animation and how to survive in creative business. Also to get to know people that are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?

Would say that purpose of the event is educative and also to connect people. It affects me and my life in a sense that i will sing on my way back home: Tira-tata-tata-tira-tata!!

name: Rajko

@rajko_98 sada možete uređivati svoj post: promeniti naslov i dodati sve odgovore. @TamaraVuk će prevesti pitanja tako da će sve biti na srpskom. Hvala Vam mnogo!