My Story – by Alex

Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.

Re:Web by Zenna Fiscella in Malmö on Sunday 24th of Nov

Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?

I would like to continue investing time in building relationships with the people that are around me. At the same time I would like to better manage relationships with long-distance friends since I have been neglecting that lately.
I am also very happy that I started sewing again regularly and would like to keep that up.

What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work? How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way? Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward? What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?

By sharing your story below you enable others to connect you with people, conversations, opportunities relevant to your personal and professional development:

The past year was rough but I finally let my interest guide my professional path and not just my private life. I‘ve also started using social media as a networking tool which has been very helpful. At the moment I am very willing to take risks and just go for it but I am afraid I am taking on too much at once and it eventually fail because I am not putting enough energy into each project.

Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?

I am very interested in internet studies and digitalization linked to the fashion industry and digitalization. I think meeting across disciplines can help to gain new perspective. I would like to learn from the other participants knowledge and more importantly their experience

name: Alex

3 Likes

Welcome Alex!

Ping @zelf