My Story – by Emil Kragh

Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.

Re:Web Malmö

Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?

More skateboarding, climbing, mission-based collaboration, facilitation, mobilizing, direct action activism, art, free love, appreciation, presence, discipline.
Stop worrying, pitying, waiting, being attached to outcomes.

What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work? How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way? Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward? What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?

By sharing your story below you enable others to connect you with people, conversations, opportunities relevant to your personal and professional development:

How might we start adapting governance in societies to turbulent climate-induced disruption? Can modern findings on continuous strategy, diversity and experimentation aid us? How do we make this effort meaningful in it’s own right, knowing that we might dramatically fail?

Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?

I would like to bounce ideas and assumptions about the role of governance based on continuous strategy, diversity and experimentation with a diverse group of people. I’ll be glad to contribute by bouncing ideas that the community might have. That said, I’m not particularly clear on the overarching topic of the session and it’s implications on my work.

name: Emil Kragh

2 Likes

Welcome Email Kragh!

Ping @zelf