My Story – by Simeon

Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.

Workshop: How to use AI & other tech to reduce inequalities?
Bruxelles
november 19

Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?

Discovering new environments, new perspectives I didn’t even suspect existed.
Getting exposed to intelligent ideas and smart minds

What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work? How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way? Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward? What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?

By sharing your story below you enable others to connect you with people, conversations, opportunities relevant to your personal and professional development:

My own journey just began, hence I have little to share besides my own questions and doubts.
I encounter every month or so a new work environment I didn’t even suspect existed–mainly in the EU institutions–and am amazed by all the ecosystems of work that thrive on them. I am unsure what path to follow, mainly because there are so many paths I haven’t heard of, but I decided to take one and see where it leads.

Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?

I started working on the topic of AI (regulation, ethics, impacts etc.) and am very curious to observe the debates and discussions at the workshop. I am not sure I can contribute much, but will be listening and can take notes for others.

name: Simeon

Welcome Simeon. I have no doubt you will find a way to contribute here!