My Story – by the_username

Please mention the name / topic of the event you want to participate in, and the city or town where it is happening.

Service design in a climate emergency

Work, hobbies, family life, leisure, pleasure… Which activities from your present life would you like to keep doing? Which things would you like to never do again? Which would you want to start doing/do more of?

Having to apply to be allowed to live where I live with my partner.

What is an a question or desire that drives you or your work? How did you get started and what hurdles have you met along the way? Which doubts do you have about the work you are doing and the path forward? What kind of support would you like to offer others traveling a similar path?

By sharing your story below you enable others to connect you with people, conversations, opportunities relevant to your personal and professional development:

I work with computers, but I also care about not doing harm with them.

Great, now that you’ve made it easier for us to introduce you to the others – start to think about the topic and purpose of the event itself. Why do you want to participate in it? How do you feel the topic touches your work or life at the moment / in the future?

My job is to build digital services, or help others rethink how they build theirs.

I want to compare notes with others, and capture useful knowledge, making it accessible to others.

name: the_username

Welcome. I hope you find enough kindred spirits here and perhaps some collaborators.

ping @mrchrisadams

hey folks. this was just me testing the end to end experience, so I know what I’m asking of people. There isn’t really a person called the username here.

Figured I should share that in case you felt I was ignoring.

1 Like

thank you for informing us of that :), we wont continue to try to engage with the username :wink:

Where is my laugh icon?