Next steps with the architects, till end of 2024

@reef-building
I do not know how the selection of the geometrician will work (is it the architects who decide? or they give us the right to decide ?) but since the notary specifically said he works with certain geometrician only, it would be good to have the name selected by the architects to green light it with the notary (or at least to inform him that we will be working with someone who is not on his list) before any order is placed. I will discuss this also in team finance tomorrow.

2 Likes

the architects have now asked for a price offer of 5 candidates, 3 they know (and think are good) and the 2 passed by our notary.
They will send us the price offers as soon as they get them, and then we shouldn’t waste too much time deciding on them. It is us deciding.

3 Likes

hi @reeflings
Last Monday Team building had a meeting with the architects. For those interested here are the questions and answers (in french).
The most important things:

• We don’t need to know everything in details for the common spaces already! I think we might need to try and chillax on that…
  • related to the above point: moving the bikes to the garden to recuperate the extra common space: not so straightforward. They need to be in a secure shelter => we shouldn’t think about solutions ourselves, we just need to state our problem high level. In this case ‘try to optimize the bike space area to gain extra m2 for other common spaces’
  • The programmes individuels are only there to guide decision when there is a choice, but they don’t look at it individually and try to match them
  • 10% safety margin is for unforeseen expenses and nothing else
4 Likes

Thanks a lot for that @els, that’s very reassuring.

Question: can you help me to find an overview on planning from now until December-January?

This one I don’t understand. Could you help me to understand it?

• For the planning question: i started a seperate thread and answered you there: Planning of conception and construction phase - #2 by els

• They will look at the whole of ‘le programme of the units’ and will try to create this wished apartments of the full members. They need to take into account the shape of the different buildings e.g. putting all 2 bedroom apartments on the top floors is not going to work probably, as you will be left with a lot of 3 bedroom apartments that are the biggest. So probably there will be a bit of an equal repartition of 1-2-3 bedrooms on the different floors. If e.g. they have the choice to put on a certain floor a (1-bedroom and a 3-bedroom) or (2 two-bedrooms), than they will look at the priority and will see: the one highest on the list wants a two-bedroom on the topfloor of obelix: ok, lets go for 2 two-bedroom apartments instead of a (1-bedroom and a 3- bedroom).

(i am not sure if i am clear) @Sarah : complete if you have sth to add…

1 Like