Now hiring: Illustrator / designer

This is a call for a person who can illustrate a pubblication on economics and science fiction for marketing purposes, in coordination with the project manager.

The priorities are quality and time. Economic and comic art backgrounds are required.

The background to this work are the webinars organised through the Sci-Fi Economics Lab project, which brought together academic economists, policy makers and science fiction authors to examine alternative economic realities as a starting pointof an exploration of what a thriving climate responsible economy would look like.

Production responsibilities

• Provide illustrations / publication layouts for a follow up marketing production of the webinars on short deadline

Terms

The person will be hired as a service provider contract and engaged for one month for an estimate of 1 week of work.

Remuneration will be agreed on based on mutually convened deliverables at the contract negotiation phase following this call. The reason for this is that we are aware of different skill levels, hourly rate and time constraints that candidates might have, and wish to be able to accommodate that.

How to apply

Email ivan@edgeryders.eu with “illustrator/designer” in the subject header or leave a comment to this post expressing your interest.

Shared on Scuttlebutt :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hello! Is this call open for illustrators/designers outside Edgeryders community or is it strictly for people involved with the mentioned webinars?

Hi @marijanesque, thank you for connecting.
It was open to everyone, but in the meantime we have found one solution.
Are you a designer/illustrator?

Hello Ivan! Thank you for responding. No, I am not an illustrator or a designer, but I have a friend who is. I appologize, I thought this call is still open. :blush:

No need to apologize. Do keep an open eye, we always have something brewing. :wave:

1 Like