Offline Tasks Lab 3 Feedback

Dear project leaders,

Thank you for taking the time to prepare and submit the offline tasks.

Here’s the feedback delivered to those who submitted their work within the deadlines:

@MohsenMahdaoui ,Tunisia,PaillEco

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you for submitting your Lab3 Offline tasks.

Overall you have done a good job however there are some areas for improvement especially with regard to the lean canvas since the validation board uses the information from the LC:

In the customer segment (CS), you mentioned 2 types of customers : individuals and businesses (restaurants, cafés, hotels, etc.), I believe that they have different needs and problem and you should prepare a LC for each CS

*The problem: As I said above, the problem could be different for each CS. Also, you should view the problem from the customer’s perspective. Here’s an example: maybe the quantity of plastic trash thrown each day is not itself a problem for a restaurant but may be if the customer of the restaurant is aware about the environmental issues he or she can opt for another restaurant more environmentally engaged. *

The solution and the value proposition should be defined from the customer’s perspective and they might be different depending on each CS problem. As an example, it’s possible the cost could be more important for business than for individuals.

I invite you to create a LC for each CS and to update them based on my comments.

Best,

Wajdi

@mohamed75 , Egypt, colex

Dear Mohamed,

Overall you have done a good job however there are some areas for improvement especially with regard to the lean canvas since the validation board uses the information from the LC:

The Customer Segment (CS) and the problem are good. I would advise you to make the value proposition more relevant by summarizing it and focusing on the value created to customers instead of the product’s features. Please take a look on the VP templates and VP ad-lib.

The solution should march with the problem, if you have mentioned 3 top problems of your CS, it would be better to propose 3 top solutions that match with the problems.

If it’s possible try to make the key metrics measurable and quantitative.

Once again let me tell you that you have done a good job.

Best,

Wajdi

@Spellit Hsan Haddar

Dear Hsan

Overall you have done a satisfactory job however there are some areas for improvement especially with regard to the lean canvas since the validation board uses the information from the LC:

Your customer segment (CSS): I would like to know if children are your customers or their parents ? Also, if doctors and therapists are customers or not? The same applies to the early adopters.

I am not sure that for your CS, the problem is the number of kids suffering from dislexya but it’s rather the pain related and may be the lack of treatments or the lack of appropriate care (you know it better than I do).

Please review your value proposition taking into account what we have seen in Lab2 because your LC value proposition is rather about the product.

You should also review your revenue stream. You have to make an assumption about how you are going to earn money: subscription fees? Pay per use? Games download fees? Ads?, etc.

You should think about thee Key metrics: number of downloads? Monthy unique visitors, users?, revenu per user, etc.

I believe that what you indicated as an unfair advantage is rather not very accurate, I believe that it can be related to the app update and the new games that can be added on a regular bases. It’s an example to help you thinking about it. You know that you are moere expert in your field than I am J

I invite you to update your LC based on my comments.

Best,

Wajdi

@salaheddine Ogontayo, Tunisia, Identity Co.

Dear Salaheddine,

Overall you have done a very good job. I will focus my comments on the lean canvas since the validation board uses the information from the LC:

The LC of the simple users is very good, you tackled very well all the blocks. I would just advise you to add more accuracy to the description of the early adopters’ profiles because “students in major campus” is relatively broad.

The LC of the simple users is very good, you tackled very well all the blocks. I would just advise you to add more accuracy to the description of the early adopters’ profiles, which kind of coffee shops, which size? In which areas?

Once again let me tell you that have done a very good job. Keep it up.

Best,

Wajdi

6 Likes

hi dr @Wajdibr I am afraid that our project Didi Asks hasn’t received feedback yet for task 3 however we submitted it before the deadline.

3 Likes

@HadeerGhareeb DidiAsks- Egypt

Dear Hadeer,

I just have received your work. Here’s my feedback:

Overall you have done a good job. There are some areas for improvement with regard to some blocks of the LC:

- Problem, solution and Value Proposition. I would advise you to simmarize them and to keep the powerful details only. Take problem 3 as an example, it consists itself of several issues, like safety, stereotypes, socializing etc. So, I would advise you to make it simpler and focus only on the most important details. Regarding the VP, the ad-lib is ok, however you added additonal information, my advice is to keep only the Ad-lib or to update it by adding communication / socialization to the VP if you think that it creates value for your customer.

- I would advise you to be more accurate with regard to the profiles of Early adopters
- Revenue streams and cost structure, no need for numbers at this stage.

Best,
Wajdi

3 Likes

@saif.eddine.laalej Morocco, Zelij Invent

Dear Saifeddine,

I have reviewed your LC and you have done an interesting job. I believe that you can improve further your work. Here are my comments:

- Since you have 2 CS, I believe that it would be better to prepare a LC for each segment, i.e. architects and government. The early adopters profile is good. you can add more accuracy if you would by thinking about their age, location, etc. if you think those characteristrics matter.
- The problem should be only considered from the customer perspective. May be your customers’ problems are not mainly about trash or wastes but rather about durability and performance? I would invite you to think about the problem and the solution only from the customer’s perspective. My advice is to practice empathy and to put yourself in their shoes and try to find out how they see the world and what are their major areas of concern.

- Your value proposition is rather simplistic. You have done a very good job in your previous assignment with regard to value proposition Ad-lib, I believe that you should used it to fill the VP block.

- I believe that your key metrics should be oriented toward your sales performance and usage of the product.

I hope you find my feedback useful and helpful.

Best,

Wajdi

3 Likes

@Wajdibr
Thanks for your feedback,It helps me a lot to understand my project in all its aspects
I will really work on them and create a new LC for each CS

3 Likes

Dear mr @Wajdibr thank you so much for your support and feedback you will find the updated version inbox.

3 Likes

@Labiedzayneb

Dear Zyneb,

Here are my comments with regard to your LC:

- Since you have a multisided platform, you should prepare 2 different LCs, one for customers and the other one for partners.
- The problem, the solution and the value proposition should be defined from the customer / user perspective. In this respect, in your LC, for example for the problem, you mixed customers’ problems (scam) with partners problems (sales and marketing issues)
- The value proposition is not your product, it’s rather about why the customers should use your platform? why the partners should use your platform? what are the benefits they will get? how it will create gains for them or reduce their pains?
- The profile of early adopters is not very accurate, Maroccans is a very large segment, you should add more segmentation criteria.

Best,
Wajdi

3 Likes