It would be a waste of valuable time to discuss, once in Brussels, when consortium meetings are going to be. This is the typical task that can be done online. This wiki is meant to do it.
The tradition for EC funded research goes like this:
- One meeting every three to four calendar months.
- Partners take turns into hosting.
- Partners travel on their own budget. The home partner provides a venue and coordination (hotel info etc.)
So, for OpenCare, a reasonable calendar is below. Each meeting will be an OpenMeeting, paired with onboarding workshops, hackathons etc. Please react by edits or comments.
- February 2016: Brussels, hosted by Edgeryders. Coincides with the launch event at Living On The Edge 5.
- May 18th 2016: Berlin, CAPS2020 community meeting. Not a consortium meeting, but some of us should go.
- last week of June/ first week of July 2016: Stockholm, hosted by SSE. Coincides with nice weather in Sweden
- November 2016: Milan, hosted by WeMake.
- February 2017: Geneva or Maastricht, hosted by ScImpulse
- June 2017: Bordeaux, hosted by UBx.
- September 2017: Milan, hosted by the City of Milan. Coincides with the final event.