Opencare Facebook Page

Hi Noemi,

Could you please add @Betty_Gorf and me as admin of Opencare facebook page so we can share also the event and news coming from us?

is there some page in which all Opencare social channels are listed so people can easily find us? I can’t find it on the Op3care website.

best and thanks

Zoe

1 Like

Added you guys already. Not working?

Hey zoe, have you tried doing stuff with/as the page?

Ps. We are very careful that the FB page is only really used to share links and that the discussions and documentation happen on the Er platform. Otherwise we cannot do the research. So better that you post things in here, and then share links to it on FB/Twitter/linkedin.

Try again and let me know?

why only on ER?

“Ps. We are very careful that the FB page is only really used to share links and that the discussions and documentation happen on the Er platform. Otherwise we cannot do the research. So better that you post things in here, and then share links to it on FB/Twitter/linkedin.”

Hmmm? I don’t understand this. Why?

Another way of saying…

… that social media channels related to Edgeryders or projects are set up as amplifiers of conversations, not replacing Edgeryders.eu conversations, which is our platform for data collection & research (ethnography, semantic analysis). It is also our coordination space in OpenCare, which means that if activities are happening in Milano, or Bordeaux, everyone can learn about them on edgeryders (for example they are posted as events), without necessarily having to follow the diverse social channels.

Milan Events Promotion on FB

Hi @Noemi,

maybe it could be useful to add me and @Rossana_Torri as admin of the page to better promote our events. We are fully aware that the main social is the platform but we should increase the number of likes of the page.

For sure.

@Alberto_Simonetti I sent you two friend requests in order to be able to add you. My facebook profile is Redirecting... just in case.