As we write all the reporting, I wanted to check what form people are using for the name of our project. The logo says “opencare” in small letters, but I have mostly used the camelback form OpenCare, and technically it is an acronym, so it should maybe OPENCARE. Any strong opinion? @lucechiodelliub
well, this view is only my own and has to be validated by the rest of the team:
- we had searched for OpenCare as trademarks, brands etc. and this name, in this format was already used many times
- the EC keeps using OpenCare, as some of us still do
- OPENCARE is the acronym, but at the same time visually aggressive (again, this is only my opinion)
- opencare is the logo format and the form mostly used in deliverables and formal communications
I would advise us to stick to the opencare form, to be coherent with the logo and the project communication. But I am not entitled to decide about it.
I have no strong feelings about this. However, I appreciate the argument of coherence as sensible.
- opencare, as suggested by Luce
When inside a written text:
one word, lowercase, bold (if possible)
opencare like this.
see the StyleGuide