Opencare Press Conference in Milan!

Hi all,

we are excited and preparing last things for the press conference taking place on the 9th of March at 11am at Palazzo Marino (Milan’s major palace) with Comune di Milano team and WeMake team.

After the event we’re going to share a report here on Edgeryders.

best

Zoe

2 Likes

Slide presentation - Palazzo Marino, March 9th, 2016

Goodmorning everybody,

as introduced by @zoescope , today we will present the project at Palazzo Marino. Here the link to our short slide presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Lrq3bHZR2WKeZ1vAYl7iCKWnr_P9650xr35EFLbUXvg/edit?usp=sharing

more updates soon!

Alberto

1 Like

Small correction

Ciao Alberto,

thanks for sharing the slides. Due cose. Edgryders ha piu di 3000 members. E poi e intergenerazionale, non solo giovane :slight_smile:

Hi Alberto,

Great presentation !

I would like to point at just one tiny detail - Could you please add in your presentation (maybe at the end?) the following information?

- European Commission logo (available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxnwAmGNB9t9N2x0UE9ZeUx5eVE)

• The project credits : “This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 688670.”

All partners within the project are compelled by the European Commission to display them on every communication related to the project.

Thank you !

Luce

2 Likes

Helpful info

I’m preparing some template slides with standardised information about the project where people can then add their own content for their public presentations. So we all know we’re “safe” in terms of fullfilling grant agreement requirement for comms while still enabling decentralised workflow :))

1 Like

Great idea, thanks !

I could also lend you a hand with this - just let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Link to the logo

Hi @LuceChiodelliUB!

Can you check the link to the logo? It’s not working :-(

Thank you!

My bad - here is another link

Hi @Betty Gorf !

Sorry for the bad link - You can get the whole EC package of logos in JPEG format from here: Communication

Source: European Commission visual identity

1 Like

Ok tweeted about this

Looking forward to hearing what happened, especially how you guys introduced the project (got slides or presentation notes?) and which questions people asked!

Pics

Hi!

A couple of pics from today’s press conference!

Betty

2 Likes

WeMake Slides - Press Conference @Comune di Milano - March 9th

Opencare press conference - Comune di Milano & WeMake from WeMake | fablab makerspace

1 Like

Great job!

You guys in Milano rock. Well done!

1 Like