Organisation of ourself for future Nepal

Nepal is a landlocked himalayan country bordered by China in the north and India in the south, east, and west. It has an area of 1,47,181 sq.km. which is 0.3% of the total land of Asia and 0/03% of the world. Based upon its landforms and climate , Nepal is divided into three regions: the himalayan, the hilly and the terai region. The high himalayan mountains in the north, the moderate Mahabharat hills in the center and undulating chure hills with their sheltered lowland in the south are the pre-dominant landscape of the country.The himalayan region of the country occupies 15% of the total land area of the country, which is above 3300m from sea level. The surface of this region is steep, rocky and full of glaciers from snow-clad mountains such as Everest, Kanchanjunga, Makalu etc. The hilly region occupies 68% of the total landarea of Nepal. It altitudes from 600m to 3300m. I t is made up o Mahabharat range, valleys, foothills etc. Lastly Terai regions streches from the Chure in the north to theindian border in the south which occupies 17% of the total land area of the country.

Nepal is a small garden having various caste and ethnic groups. As stated by Late king Prithvi Narayan Shah "Nepal is the garden with 36 varities of flowerand myself a gardener of it."It clearly shows the differences of the ethnic gropus and caste in it. There are various caste here. According to the ethnicity there are many language, cultural and social differences in the himalayan, hilly and terai region. All the people have thir own way of living. There are four religion in Nepal namely: Hinduissm, Budhhism, Islam and Christianity. Similarly, Nepal is one of the richest country in the natural resources. It has the world highest peak : Mt.Everest. Many others mountains are their in  different part of the country. These snow-clad mountains also havemany rivers originating from i. Nepal has also got many thick forest and vegetation. Hydropower generetion is one of the major way to use the energy source in Nepal. Inspite of these natural facilities, Nepal isnot being able to make the projectof its own rather there are many political hindrance in it. It has also gothotspot destination for the tourists from round the world. Surveys show that its mountainous sides are uniquely preffered for trekking and mountaineering .Its natural and cultural diversity is very pecuiliar. Challenging mountains,  rivers, great variety of beautiful scenery,good varied climate, rich animal and plant life, interesting cultures are the possible reasons for tourism in Nepal.

According to above diversity and probability of Nepal. There are so many means of natural resources which can be used for future use. we should unite ourselves politically, socially, and respect each other. There must be public participation in development work which will lead the country for sustainable development. Federalism is one of the better solution for the development and unity in the developing country like ours because of differencein the ethnicity and way of living. We should manage our natural resources like water, forests, land, and medicinal herbs. Poverty alleviation is one of the important tasks in Nepal. People living under the poverty like should be given the required materials for increasing their income. If the condition of poverty is similar as now then it is really a tedious challenge for Nepal to be developed.we should manage our religion and culture. Caste based occupation should be taken.If there is the prevalence of the caste based occupation then the tourism will also increase.Tourists gets attracted through the nepalese culture rather than the high accomodation.Oviously, Security plays a greater role gor the development and planning. Cleanliness should also be managed. Allthe cities and towns including the village should have organized sanitation facilities. The disposal of household waste should be managed properly.

In this way we can make ourselves organized for the future Nepal. Nepal is already beautiful gift of nature. We only need to add some spices in it. All the matural resources should be properly used. The resources should be utilized genlty. Hence, Government and citizen should rise up togrther for the oraganization of ourselves for new and future Nepal.

1 Like

@Nisha_jha You’re right - Nepal is a gift, a blessing, a wonder. I can’t get enough of it - and I only saw a fraction of its treasures. As my friend (Nepali guy who just came back from USA where he got educated and worked for a while and now wants to make a living here) repeats all the time: Nepal will be rich in 10 years. In fact, the joke is that 10 years seems to be a universal and non-biding amount of time for anything to happen here: constitution, paving the roads, building the first sewage treatment plant, and so on, and so forth. I hope this time a decade means a decade - you surely have enough assets to become a prosperous and happy place in the world.

I don’t understand this part of the article, though: “Caste based occupation should be taken.If there is the prevalence of the caste based occupation then the tourism will also increase.Tourists gets attracted through the nepalese culture rather than the high accomodation.”

Taken meaning preserved? I would have a big problem with this stance - even if I spend a lot of time talking with people about the social divisions existing in Nepal, I find them troubling and way too highlighted in the form of surnames which basically determine or at least strongly suggest the fate of the person, their origin, belonging, possibilities. It would be quite perverse for tourists to come and admire it - not to mention enjoy it. But I might be wrong about your intentions. Or I simply do not understand why is that of a value?