عودة لقاءات ايدجرايدرز المجتمعية مع "تبديل" وهبة - Our community calls are back with "Tabdeel" and Heba

English text Below

[text-direction=rtl]

يوم السبت 25 أغسطس القادم الساعة 11 صباحاً بتوقيت القاهرة سنتعرف على “تبديل” مع هبة
[/text-direction]

[text-direction=rtl]

هبة كتبت منذ فترة هنا على المنصة حول افكارها ومشروعها لمسارات الدراجات “العجل” بالاسكندرية , بعد ذلك استمرت فى العمل على مشروعها من اجل تحقيقة و كخطوة اولى لتنفيذ المشروع على الارض قامت بتنظيم ورشة عمل “تبديل” لإنتاج مخططات لبعض هذة المسارات فى الاسكندرية بمشاركة مخططين وطلبة وبعض اهالى المدينة
[/text-direction]

[text-direction=rtl]

ورشة العمل ستكون من يوم 2 سبتمبر الى 7 سبتمبر يمكنكم معرفة المزيد من صفحة الفيسبوك الخاصة بها
[/text-direction]

[text-direction=rtl]
ستحدثنا هبة عن “تبديل” حيث ان ورشة العمل هى مرحلة اولية للمشروع وعن افكارها ورؤيتها “للتبديل” فى اسكندرية و عن شركاءها الحاليين والمحتملين واخيرا عن الورشة نقسها وما بعدها
[/text-direction]

[text-direction=rtl]

إذا كنت مهتم باسكندرية أو التبديل أو التنمية العمرانية عموما أو تريد ان تشترك مع هبة أو تريد تنفيذ مشروع مثله فى مكان اخر يمكنك الاشتراك فى اللقاء معنا السبت القادم عن طريق “جوجل هانجاوت” على هذا الرابط

اذا كنت تريد ان يصلك ايميل للتذكرة يمكنك التسجيل هنا

[/text-direction]

[text-direction=rtl]

وأخيراً كل سنة وانتم بخير بمناسبة عيد الأضحى المبارك :slight_smile:
[/text-direction]

[text-direction=rtl]

* إذا كنت تعمل على مشروع أو تطور فكرة معينة و تريد القاء الضوء عليها بهذة الطريقة او تبحث عن فريق عمل او تريد مشاركة تحدياتك مع اخرين مهتمين بفكرتك يمكنك ترك تعليق هنا كى ننظم اللقاء المجتمعى القادم معك

[/text-direction]

This Saturday 25th August at 11:00 am Cairo local time, we will discuss “Tabdeel” with @Heba

Heba wrote here a while ago about her idea /project for making Alexandria more cycle friendly; Since then she was working on her project and Currently she is organizing a workshop called “tabdeel”( cycling in Egyptian Arabic) as a first step towards a participatory approach for designing cycling lanes in the city.

The workshop ( 2 sept – 7 sept ) more info on the facebook event page.

During the call Heba will explain “Tabdeel” as it is not just a workshop, and her ideas/views on cycling in Alexandria, current collaborations,potential ones, and what’s going to happen during and after the workshop.

So if you are interested in getting to know more about this project, if you are a cycling enthusiast or interested in urban development or in Alexandria as a city, or want to join Heba or start something similar in another city… join us this Saturday via this google hangout.

If you want to get an email notification, please register here so I can send you an invitation via mail.

Fianlly, happy Feast for those celebrating Al-Adha, and see you soon.

• Default language is Arabic, but translation could be provided for non-arabic speakers.

• If you want to feature your project in the same format, get a chance to explain your ideas and projects, whatever stage you are in , leave a comment here so we can organize the next community call with you.

6 Likes

Thank you ya @hazem (tany :smiley:) … I am looking forward to sharing some ideas and hear back from the community … last time I wrote here, I had only some abstract ideas, I shared them anyway and I got a really encouraging feedback from the community and very useful insights.

It was also here where @karimyassin and I first conversed about the topic (only virtually)… We met in person in Alexandria a couple of months ago, got re-acquainted and shared more ideas … Now we are working together, setting the foundation for Tabdeel.

1 Like

Good to hear from you again @Heba!! I don’t speak Arabic, but I might join sometime in the near future. Let us know what we - and any OpenVillage participants in the region or from the festival - can do to support Tabdeel,

1 Like

@noemi I was in the call, and @Heba and @hazem were kind enough to switch to English so that I could follow. :sunny:

@noemi you are welcome to join next time… I will put more updates after the workshop is over and maybe some reflections about the process. So far, networking via this forum or the festival had been quite useful either directly by finding a co-founder or more in an indirect way like getting insights from elsewhere.

1 Like