OurGhema is a reality now <3

Hello All!
It’s been a veeeeeery long time since the last time I wrote something and it was because I was super busy with OurGhema!
I am excited to announce that it is finally working and it is going in the right path after a looooot of struggles!

And it’s been a week now since our official start :slight_smile:
We’ve had different activites and today we will have a movie projection in the space.
So hopefully you’d come and visit it one day!

14 Likes

hi @Yosser, congratulations!! Great to see dreams come true, or moving one step closer to that :stuck_out_tongue: Where is the space in Medenine? Are you renting or did you manage to get a good deal with owners of the space?
Fingers crossed so this works for you and the community there.

1 Like

Congratulations, @Yosser! This is great news – and I’m definitely going to visit some day.

I think @zmorda mentioned that a post was in the pipeline… looking forward to reading it.

1 Like

@nassim voici des photos de l’inauguration de l’espace à Medenine
nous pouvons à présent réflechir sur la posibilité de creer des projets communs avec la boite que tu géres à Monastir .

2 Likes

félicitation @Yosser heureux pour toi
avec un grand plaisir @zmorda … et je vais visite ourghema prochainement inchallah

1 Like

Super awesome! Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank You John :smiley:

You re more than welcome :smiley: See you soon!

1 Like

Looking forward for it! Tahnk you so much Alberto :smiley:

Thank you so much! IT is about 15 minute walking from the hotel you stayed in! And yes I am renting and yes I am working so much to make a good impact in here! and I am excited becuase all the people are happy with the space in here!

2 Likes

Congratulations