Photos & thanks

I’m now back in New York and reeling from withdrawal symptoms of having left Matera. I’m so grateful for the wonders of hospitality and generosity with time and ideas and energy that the unMonasterians (in exile and otherwise) showed me. Now I face the formidable task of doing justice to the experience in an article, which is sure to be a failed proposition, but I will do my best.

As promised, please find at the link below a collection of my photos. Feel free to share and share alike! I hope they’re useful.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/agr2xsshxb49l5f/AACjszv3GnbeJvSH4wtQKL9ea/unMonasteryPhotos

1 Like

Thanks Nathan for these beautiful photos. It was a pleasure to meet you.

wow lovely photos!

thank you so much.

posting some now

thanks!

M

grazie

Nathan it was really nice having you here and I really appreciate how much effort you made to get really involved in all the activities here.

Thanks!

awesome!

when do you move your data to something like ownCloud? :wink:

Hybridity

Ha, I probably should have. I use ownCloud for several day to day services, but I’ve been having some problems with it lately, so I didn’t want to risk that with y’all. Anyway, I’m going to have to take these photos down from the dropbox soon. If you want to download more of them, now’s the time!

1 Like