Plenary meeting 28 November 2022

Hello @reeflings,

Next Monday we’ll be having our next plenary meeting.

Items on the draft agenda:

• Teams set (final version coming up on Monday afternoon)
  • Changing the administration of the Full Membership fee (to be confirmed by Team Finance)
  • The garden
  • The multipurpose room and the common living room

Practical stuff

• It is not impossible that the room we’re in will be quite cold, so you may want to put an extra layer or two just in case.

• If you would like some water or a tea, please bring your own glass or mug.

• If you can’t make, please put your name in the “excused” line, so we know that you’re not coming. If you would like to contribute your views on one of the agenda points, please feel free to do so in this thread.

• We make it a point to start in time, and we start with intentional listening from the first minute, so we greatly appreciate it if you could come 5-10 minutes in advance, so you can say hi and settle in.

Some help needed

@reef-facilitation: can you please take care of flipcharts or big pieces of paper for the brainstorming sessions? Thanks!

@reef-logistics:

• Can you please help to get Alberto’s beamer to the venue? (The tea and the beers are also stored at his place)
  • I can bring a water boiler so we can make tea. That ok?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi all :slight_smile: Nic and I won’t be able to make this one due to the train strikes, the chances are high that we won’t be able to make it back home on the 28th. Have a great meeting, we’ll make sure to read the minutes afterwards!

1 Like

Folks,
I will have to p[ass this one as I am working in Berlin the whole next week. Have a good one!
Ralf

1 Like

Hi all,

Unfortunately I cannot see any location for today’s plenary (neither in the shared calendar). Can you please let me know where the plenary takes place?

Thanks,
Claudia

Hello @ClaudiaPr and @reeflings,

The plenary is at the same place than the “get to know each other” day : Ten Weyngaert, rue des Alliés 54 in Forest.

(It’s well hidden in the agenda document :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@Lee > I’ll take some posters or other big sheets of paper from work.

Oh, and FYI I’ll be facilitating the plenary tonight :wink:

2 Likes

Many thanks!! So many different documents :see_no_evil:

Yes, but it’s true that it could/should have been in the calendar as well. I added it after responding to your message.

1 Like

Hi everybody. I don"t think I will be able to make tonight’s plenary; I am already exhausted, so I don’t think I can add that…

Hey dear Reeflings, unfortunately I am feeling a bit sick, which is why I wont be able to attend the meeting today. Have a good meeting and until next time!