Plenary meeting - Wednesday 8 February 2023

Hello @reeflings,

For the next plenary meetings we have a whole smörgåsbord of topics, big and small, ready for a decision or else aiming at a shared understanding.

Two proposals are still in the making, so when they are ready we’ll post them here. The proposals from Team Finance will be the most important to read in advance, because it may be difficult to follow the discussion otherwise.

Draft agenda: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/51325

Team Logistics will let us know the details about the venue, but it seems like we’ll be going to Schaarbeek this time.

As per the usual, we’d be grateful if you could let us know in the agenda document if you can’t make it. Coming 10 minutes early is also greatly appreciated, as we like to start in time and without too much interruption.

3 Likes

Did I miss something? I’ve been telling everyone that it will be an online meeting, if it happens at all, because those were the two options we were voting on in the Coordination thread…

1 Like

I posted it here. Can you make it F2F, or do we need to make it online?

On line or Face-to-Face?

I can do both, and don’t mind which one it is. I’ve just seen the post I missed about it being F2F because of Team Finance being such go-getters :wink:

1 Like

Question. Proposals like the one from finance that are on the agenda, and I personally haven’t been pinged about to proof read or anything: can I ask questions about them before the plenary or am I supposed to save my questions for the meeting?

@Nic, yes that’s of course very welcome (provided that it stays manageble for the author). When in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact the author.

In the case of the proposal on pricing of the units I’ve read in another thread that there is some hesitation to bring it forward this Wednesday. @RichardB do you have any news on that?

1 Like

Ok, so face-to-face it is. Sorry for the chaos!

Im in the process of booking something in Schaerbeek.
Just for something a bit different.

Hello @Lee, I’m not sure - I’ve reworked the proposal today and it has also been peer-reviewed but haven’t heard back from @alberto yet, so let’s perhaps wait for his good advice.

1 Like

For me it’s a go.

1 Like

The Plenary meeting will take place at the following address:
Rue Théodore Verhaegen 188, 1060 Saint-Gilles

The calendar had been updated.
I’ll try and arrive early to get everything sorted.
Please feel free to bring tasty snacks and various delights.

3 Likes

FYI, I added the address in the draft agenda.

1 Like

@RichardB thanks a lot for all that work. I made a couple of changes to your introduction. Can you please have a look at whether these are ok with you? If not, feel free to delete them of course.

@reeflings: all proposals are now available. You can find the link in the agenda.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

3 Likes

@Lee yes that’s Ok for me, and thanks for teaching me a new word :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just a litte FYI related to today’s topic: in the audios about Tivoli that I shared here, there is one about the Fondation model. Not sure if that’s of interest or not though…

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out, Sarah. For whoever’s interested, this is the direct link to that specific video (3:13 min) on fondation, in the specific Tivoli context: https://youtu.be/vwKAlzS5gRI

hey sweethearts! the meeting minutes of our meeting on Wednesday are now available in the agenda and minutes document. I’m pasting the key points here as well for you to peruse. Have a great weekend y’all!

• Consent passed to accept options 3 and 4 of the ‘next recruitment round proposal’
  • Taking the temperature of the group around possible legal structures:
    • 9 people lean towards option 1
    • 3 people need more time to think
    • 3 people lean towards a coop model or mixed model
  • Transparency around confesseur grades: this has been pushed to discussion on edgeryders, please check Lie’s post
  • Unit pricing and organigram change proposals have been pushed to next meeting
  • There was cake, it was very tasty.
8 Likes