POPREBEL Ethnography Code Review Thread

I am, as normal.

I’ll be there!

yes, was it supposed to be cancelled?
I’ll connect at 15.00 cet time.

Can someone drop a link here, so that we don’t have to search for it?

I have Launch Meeting - Zoom

Apologies, everyone, that I was not able to join. I got a flat tire on my way to my office, and had to get roadside assistance, since it was on the highway, it’s fine now, but it took a couple of hours to sort out.

1 Like

Hey @rebelethno, I am about to assign the ethno-rebelpop tag to all of my material on the platform. Should I just delete the ethno-poprebel one?

1 Like

You should only delete if ethno-poprebel is used by someone else in the project. If it is to be abandoned there is no point.

You probably already know this, but you can bulk assign tags. If you don’t know, ping me, it will save you time.

Good question!

pon., 18 kwi 2022, 09:38 użytkownik Jitka Králová via Edgeryders <contact@edgeryders.eu> napisał:

Updating!

Hey team, are we meeting today?

Hello, I am sorry, but I will not be able to come to the meeting today, will be on my way from Budapest. See you next time.

Hello, everyone. I managed to get out of jury duty after one day :slight_smile: but have now tested positive for COVID :frowning: . Feeling a bit woolly headed, so will skip today’s meeting. But I can report that all the German interviews (phase 2) have been transcribed and uploaded to the platform. I have pretty much cleared my decks at work, so will be able to focus on the coding/recoding, starting next week.

1 Like

Feel better Rysiu ! (@Richard). Where are we meeting? In my Zoom room or somewhere else?

I’ll be 15 min late.

Hello everyone @rebelethno, are we meeting today (May 6, 14:00 CET) or not? If yes, on which Zoom link? The Jan’s at Rutgers is empty. Thanks

Isn’t the meeting at 15:00 CET?

Oh yes, sure. My bad! :poop: See you in 45 minutes then. :slight_smile:

Actually it’s 15.00 CEST.

Where are we? Nobody’s in my Zoom Room.