POPREBEL Ethnography Code Review Thread

I just tried the link and was requested to ‘ask for access’.
Glad your car survived Jan!

Dear all, I am sorry but I will have to skip today’s meeting because of family reasons, take care and have a good time until the next (and avoid falling trees!).

1 Like

Hi, guys. #metoo
Maybe we can postpone it to some other day? Next Friday maybe?

Ok, would next Friday work for everyone? @rebelethno

1 Like

Works for me!

fine by me as well :slight_smile:

Works for me, no problem

Ok! @Jan can’t make today either, so rescheduling seems like the best thing to do. heads up to @alberto @Maniamana to see the above — some of the team can’t make today so we are going to reschedule for next Friday.

2 Likes

Oh, good that you mentioned it.

I’m ok.

Dear All,

many thanks for rescheduling. However, next Friday I have an earlier scheduled event from my 8 to 10 am my time. If possible, I would love to start at my 10:00 (15 in London, and 16 on the continent). Ciao, J

4 Likes

This Friday at 4 pm CET works for me! Looking forward to seeing you all, would be great to discuss the google doc, and where we are with our research!! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

10 Eastern/ 15 UK/ 16 Brussels it is! Let’s set this one in stone.

2 Likes

Zoom link here @rebelethno

Stone.

1 Like

Hi @rebelethno,
Unfortunately, my covid test was positive today. :microbe: I’ll be taking the time off until i recover.

3 Likes

@jitka.kralova
Get well soon!

Oh no, get well soon Jitka :frowning: Take as much time as you need.

OMG! My heart goes out to you (and as much positive energy as I can send across the Atlantic). Focus on yourself and rest as much as you can. And take off as much time as you need. Fingers crossed.

Get well soon!