Potluck lunch on 5/03 :)

Hi @reeflings !

We would like to invite you to join us for a little social event! It will be a potluck lunch, and will take place at ours on Sunday 5th of march, at 12.30ish.

As most of you know, we’re in Anderlecht, quite close to the Saint Guidon metro station, and there’s plenty of STIB and De Lign public transport coming from all directions. The address can be found easily in the Members Registry file on Nextcloud.

At some point we’ll start thinking about who needs to bring what, but for now the main thing is to get an idea of how many people would like to come, so that we can be well prepared regarding chairs, plates, etc. So let us know in reply to this thread if you’re around and keen to attend…

Looking forward to having you over! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Not sure yet about the date, but I love the idea!

2 Likes

Thanks for the invitation! I need to check with Lie, but tentatively yes.

2 Likes

Thank you for the invitation - I’ll be there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite. I’ll be happy to join. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds lovely! I think I’ll be able to join, but I will confirm once we start talking about the logistics.

2 Likes

Thank you for the invitation! We would have loved to join but already have plans :disappointed:

2 Likes

We’d be very happy to come too, thank you!!
(@Leonard)

3 Likes

We’ll be there. Thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

It’s probably a bit late to be turning our attention to this, but for those that are planning on coming tomorrow, it would be good if you could indicate the type of “pot” that you’re bringing, so that we can think best about what we will offer ourselves… no wrong answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m planning on making a spinach, sweet potato and lentil dhal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ll bring oven baked veggies and humus (thought that might work for all given the different diets/intolerances)! Looking forward! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m able to join and I’ll bring vegan crepes and jam :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll bring a potato salad, some green beans in tomato sauce, and probably some more veggies plus some protein.

See you tomorrow!

1 Like