Progress on the Biofabforum

@matthias, I propose that topic is moved into a common cat, like Collaboration. Nothing private about it. Now access is granted via the collaborators group, which is again not private but it makes @winnieponcelet’s life difficult if he has to ask every time a moderator is appointed.

1 Like

That was actually the problem. Moderators should have access to that category, as well. Done now. Means for @winnieponcelet, all your Biofabforum moderators will now be able to access this list. (And the list entries now mention as well on which platform users signed up. I guess you noticed that already.)

2 Likes

Since this (1) only affects one thread for you, (2) does not affect the same thread in incognito mode and (3) does not affect the same thread for me, I think this is “just” an issue with the browser cache. For example, your Internet connection could have been interrupted while that thread was loading last time, and now “half-loaded” images are used from cache.

If so, a double reload (in Chrome / Firefox: press F5 twice) should solve it. If not, you can search for how to make your browser forget about a site or even how to empty all of its cache for all sites.

1 Like

Good solution! I hope for you as well (cc @johncoate)