Omar: "I am still gathering some input from other people that will be involved in the project and collecting research on how to proceed. I suppose my inquiry was more so aimed at learning about how the participants imagined the site being used. Things I am currently researching and thinking about include
- Who is the target audience (casual, professional, corporate, non-profit, personal futures?)
- The format and medium the information will take (blogs, inforgraphics, video, wiki’s, twitter feeds?)
- How will the information be organized and consumed (tagged and searchable, chronological feeds, open for comments and annotations, based around issues/themes and categorizes i.e. STEEP?)
- Is the site open, interactive, closed, or have verified users?
- Focus on curating and pooling from other sources or on original content and commentary
- Production, aesthetics and positioning compared to other futures websites.
Have any of these considerations already been negotiated?"