Public presentation on 2 June

hello Lee, i have added you as admin to the facebook page. with facebook is a bit different. i access with my personal account and the person becomes admin of the page. so we cannot share the passwords, just let me know if someone else would like tojoin as admin

1 Like

reef?sreenshot
itĀ“ś not working! i tested also with another user,

Hi Manuel,
I donā€™t know what to tell you. The link works from my computer and apparently also from other peopleā€™s computer, as we keep getting new registrations.

This is the link to the new form: https://forms.gle/KCxQ2pFcnHGG59yz7

The screenshot you are showing is that to the old form, which got attacked by a bot. Therefore I deactivated it (see post no 17 above). The two forms can be distuinghed by the way the date is written (see also post no 17 above).

I hope this solves the issue. If it wouldnā€™t, can we please continue the conversation without using exclamation marks? When I see an explanation mark like this, I feel like Iā€™m being yelled at. I highly value serenity when things are tense, and so I would be very grateful if you could take this into account. TIA!

I just changed the link at the bottom of The Reef . Brussels page. Now it works, :slight_smile:

1 Like

absolutely. thanks for sharing this insight :slight_smile: i will adapt

1 Like

Thanks a lot!