Public presentation to recruit new people: Monday 24 October

Hello dear reeflings,

Just a quick heads up that we had to change the date of the presentation to the 24th of October due to an unexpected professional obligation. The idea is to stick to the same concept as the last times: a presentation, Q&A and then a drink at the bar for those who like to stay a little.

@reef-comms: if you are preparing a flyer with a date, can you please adjust this? Thanks!

@reeflings: would there be 2-4 volunteers to help us with the logistics?

6 Likes

I’ll certainly help with logistics if I can. I may have another commitment that evening, although I’m not sure what time it is and won’t have this info for a while. If there are enough volunteers who can properly commit to helping out, then perhaps I can be an “auxiliary volunteer” (which is a term I just made up :). I also think it would be good to have a few people there who became involved after the first round of presentations, so potential members can chat afterwards with someone who was pretty much in their situation not so long ago… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also happy to help with logistics and chat to people afterwards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

@Lee > Duly noted for the flyer/poster

1 Like

I can also be an auxillary volunteer!

1 Like

Update:

Let’s maybe wait though to go all in until we have pictures online of everybody who is / wishes to be an Associate Member?

Hi there!
Just an update that I would quite like join on Monday and should be able to but from 7pm or so…
See you then if not tomorrow!