Raclette at Chris and Sarah's place - 30 December

Hi @reeflings!

We’re having another social gathering at our place on the 30th, once again involving great quantities of melted cheese, which is open to everyone who is part of the Reef project, :slight_smile:

We’ll start at about 7ish, and probably fire up the raclettes makers at about 8.

As most of you know, we’re in Anderlecht, quite close to the Saint Guidon metro station, and there’s plenty of STIB and De Lign public transport coming from all directions. The address can be found easily in the Members Registry file on Nextcloud.

At some point nearer to the time we’ll start thinking about who needs to bring what, but for now the main thing is to get an idea of how many people would like to come, so that we can be well prepared regarding chairs, plates, etc. So let us know in reply to this thread if you’re around on the 30th and keen to attend…

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

thank you! great idea but we are out of town that day. may cheese flow a ton

2 Likes

Thank you for the invitation - I’ll be there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

Thank you for the invitation! We’ll be in France though visiting Jeremy’s family. Next time :)!

3 Likes

I’m in! Finally able to attend a more social gathering! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for the invite - melted cheese is the best. I’ll be in Spain though. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the invite but I’ll be in Italy … Enjoy and see you in 2023!

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite, but I already have plans for a board game night at a friend’s place. Enjoy the end of year celebrations though!

1 Like

Lovely invite, thank you! I will be in Germany though, so unable to join this time. Enjoy the Raclette!

1 Like

@ThomasMaertens and I won’t be able to attend. Thank you, Chris & Sarah!

1 Like