Reef apéro - 2 March (early evening)

Hi @reeflings !

Next week on Thursday evening there will be an apéro meeting in the town centre somewhere. Both time and venue to be decided nearer the time, but I would imagine it starting at about 6.30ish. It would be great if a few people could make it, so that we can provide an opportunity for the people currently exploring the project since the last presentation to meet some of the Associate and Full Members socially before making the decision about their potential next step :slight_smile:

Here’s a poll to see who’s available : [SEE NEW POLL BELOW]

• Yes, I’ll be there
  • Sorry, can’t make it
0 voters

@reef-full - If you are currently a buddy to an Exploring Member who is not yet on the platform, please let them know and indicate below this post if they are planning on attending…

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

would love to, but In Lithuania till 8 March (school holidays).

Might as well, just after the presentation of JET with the architects…

1 Like

priority to the presentation of JET-14, and then, ok for me…

Same same :upside_down_face:

Hello there,
I have singing lesson until 18.30h and could come afterwards :).

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s everyone’s position :wink:

1 Like

I noted it down but I would like to keep my options open for that evening.

1 Like

Hi @reeflings !

As most people know, things are moving quickly with the project at the moment, and on Thursday evening we now have an important meeting with the architects. Which means the apéro won’t be happening that evening.

We would really like for it to happen though, so that Exploring Members have another opportunity to meet the group before deciding whether or not to take the next step. So although it is short notice, the current plan is to meet somewhere early Saturday (2 March) evening. Here’s the new poll:

• Yes, I’ll be there
  • Sorry, can’t make it
0 voters

@ChrisM : i guess you mean Saturday 2 March?

I can speak in Chris’ name I guess, yes he does mean Saturday 2 March :wink:

Yes, 2 March !

Thanks Mieke! I quite like the idea of you continuing to speak in my name and I’ll go on holiday :wink:

Hahaha. Don’t worry, if we wouldn’t have talked about it, I wouldnt have spoken in your name :wink:

1 Like

Hi all!

For the apéro meet up tomorrow, it’ll be 18h at Les Brasseurs (near to la Bourse). There’s 4-6 people confirmed; no problem to make a late decision to join us if the opportunity arises :slight_smile:

@reef-full - If you are currently buddying an Exploring Member, it might be worth checking if they know this is happening, as they may not be reading everything on Edgeryders at this point (quite understandably). If they have any burning questions about the project that they would like answered before making their decision about taking the next step, this would be the perfect opportunity to have an informal chat about them…

5 Likes