Resilient Cities / Rockefeller follow-up

100 Resilient Cities announced 30 odd cities in the first tranche. There are 60 odd places yet to fill.

There has been no further announcement on either of the websites about any further evaluations.

I have emailed both my contacts organisations in mid Dec to inquire about what the next steps would be. I have had no response so far. I did phone the person whom I had most dealings with and got only voicemail, which has not been responded to so far.

I spoke with our contact in Cork twice during December; they had not heard anything from 100RC / RF since the initial announcement of participants.

I phoned Rockefeller Foundation again today. Someone there took my message and promised to get someone to call me.

Waste of Time

I’ve been back to them and their websites repeatedly…they say ‘Someone will call you back’…and no one does…

I’m sure it’s my fault…

Charming

… in the meanwhile, do you want me to repackage it as a service under strategic planning services offered by Edgeryders?

Discard it…

We didn’t do very well at this project… So I wouldn’t want to feature it heavily in our promotional material… We have enough successes and ongoing to work talk about…