Schoonschip visit 26/11

Hi @reeflings !

I just got an answer for the visit to S.p (can’t be bothered rewriting it all each time! :sweat_smile: )
We are booked for 26/11 at 3.30pm!
And with quite the tour guide:
"Good news; I’ve found the perfect guide for you. Yvonne is inhabitant, co-developer and the former chairman of Schoonschip. You’ll get a personal and informed tour for sure :wink:. "

Let me know if you see a reason this doesn’t work for the group (for personnal calendar conflicts, I don’t think we’ll ever find the ideal date for everybody, but let me know if you think I’m wrong!).
Also, we have a limited amount of spots. So put your name below if you’re interested to go, and if we are too many interested, then I guess it will be a first assignment for team conflict! Jokes aside, I’m sure we can find a way to make that decision together…

School trip! Yaayyy!! :star_struck: :smiley:

4 Likes

I’d like to go, but if we are too many for the available spots, I’ll give mine up so that at least one person per household can do it.
@Sarah - how many spots are there?

1 Like

15max…
Actually I’ve just realized we may not be so many more than that, no?
By the way are the September-intake-reeflings on edgeryder already? How do we put it out to them? @RalfWetzel are you the point of contact for now?

1 Like

Oh no, I won’t be able to come :cry: (travelling that weekend)
But thank you Sarah for organising and enjoy the trip!

I would love to come, Manuel as well. Will check whether we could get a friend to stay with Ada on that day. Keep you posted. But one of us will come for sure :slight_smile: Thank you for great work!! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately @Lee and me will be out of the country (again). :broken_heart:

For the moment there aren’t any, and in any case by 26 november there will be the new Reeflings from the presentation too.

That’s my one reservation about this date too. There are already a lot of Reef activities during the weekend in November: 5/11 welcoming new Reeflings and 20/11 reflection day. But I guess that’s how it’s going to be.

@Sarah did you check with the architects and their expert Filip whether they can make it?

No, I forgot that was a thing, sorry! Can you send me their details so I can check with them?

Yes, it’s true, it is a lot… we can still modify the date though… especially if there is a lot of people who can’t make it…

1 Like