Secretary + Team Finance & Legal

Hello @reef-associate,

Looking at the teams set-up, it seems like it would be helpful if 2-3 people would be willing to take up some responsibility either for the Secretary role, either in Team Finance & Legal.

Could you please have a look at this post, and let me know if you’d be interested?

1. Secretary

The Secretary’s tasks are described in this document: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/70325

In a nutshell, the most important task is to update the decision log (internal link) after each plenary meeting. The other tasks should barely take up any time (e.g. minutes of asbl meetings are currently taken by a Full Member).

A quality that comes in handy for this tasks is being able to concisely summarise the essence of a proposal that has been consented to. If you need any help with that in the beginning, I’ll be there for you of course.

2. Team Finance & Legal

Team Finance is looking for people who have one or more of the following qualities:

• Being good with Excel sheets
  • Having an eye for detail
  • Some numerical literacy
  • Being able to research regulations in Brussels and Belgium (i.e. good Dutch and/or French)
  • Some legal literacy
  • Native French + ability to sift through legal texts and explain it to the others in plain English

If you think that could be you (they really need help!), can you please contact Ugne, Alberto and Richard to see when their next meeting is, so that you can attend?

2 Likes

Hello Lie, I will pass for these ones. I also just joined team Building in addition to Facilitation & Onboarding&Recruitment, and I am afraid that it would become too much to handle.

1 Like

Hello Lie,

I could offer some help with researching legal stuff.

Regards, Adriana

1 Like