Send weekly newsletter to Lote participants

This was suggested by Auli at last community call, and good thing she did! We’re at 40 Edgeryders registered for Lote, so might be a good time to systematize the process of accommodating them with the space through weekly updates

So far I’ve been sending smth like this: /t/making-lote3/360/dear-generous-people-building-lote

I wonder if we can create an attractive Building Lote summary + invitation to Friday community calls.

Well done :slight_smile:

Kudos to Auli (and Noemi) for the first LOTE3 newsletter – very well done!

BTW the “Open space for your ideas” field is ingenious :slight_smile:

+1 Fabulous!

ohohohoh looking super! Thank You.

Thank you :slight_smile:

@Matt @Nadia It was fun! The open space pic, too. What next?

Recap #1 quicklink: http://eepurl.com/BN3Qj

Building LOTE3 recap #2: what would your Guide to Making Meaningful Projects Happen look like? http://eepurl.com/BYZDr

When do you send it out?

I think we are going to make substantial progress in the next community call. Do you have a fixed perodicity or is it worth waiting?

?

It already went out early this morning. – I wouldn’t have a link otherwise, only after it’s finalized. Didn’t you get it?

I’ve been aiming for a sequence of Wednesdays, to possibly include some of the discussions happening over the weekend or any other material ready for display, but the content is quite random. The main objective has been to keep tabs on the calls for others, and relate some links worth following; don’t want to stretch it too long either (the open rate is 25-35%, that means probably a dozen people). But I’m wondering whether it might get lost between the ER website notifications (did for me, as i’ve filtered them into a folder past my Inbox), and whether we should send it out as From: a different e-mail address for that. What do you think?

In any case, if anyone has something to add to the LOTE3 newsletter or wants to see some content / discussion featured, just send me a short paragraph+link! I think we should feature all conversations and proposals at some point, and later the tracks etc; but i might certainly miss something or important developments, I’m not following entirely all the conversations here :slight_smile: