Notes from our conversation at the Reef in Brussels today:
The Plan is to have
- 1 day workshop in Belgrade
- 1/2 day event in Becej
- hire a new event organiser (by recommendation of Jasen)
Saturday 23 November: Workshop in Belgrade
A workshop about Collaboration, Human Interaction and why they matter. (need to find good translation in Serbian)
Friday pre-event drinks with participants and friends in Belgrade 19:00 -
Part 1 STORYTELLING
- The story of Edgeryders and the Wellbeing Festival. What is the driving force for us to have created it all? Stories of collaboration from around the world (?) 10’ maximum!
- Participants produce their own stories for a Wellbeing in Serbia Online Library. 2hrs
Part 2 COLLABORATION
- The value of human interaction. How do we turn our personal journeys into something productive?
Why collaboration is great i.e. co-working spaces as places to meet other people to work with on your new projects.
Communal dinner & wrapup
Sunday: Trip to Becej
add here about…
- Virtual Cafe by Jasen as followup to the meetups in September: present participants with the format and ask them what they wish to contribute 7-10 October
- Noemi onboards workshop organiser/ communicator DL 7 October
- Write down Call for event and invitations DL 10 October
- Book flights 2x220 EUR.
- Very important for the registration process:
On https://wellbeing.edgeryders.eu/srb : replace the button to join the Virtual Cafe with Get your ticket Form to sign up to the festival - the same form as here: http://festival.edgeryders.eu.
Serbian for ‘Join the Workshop’ = Pridruzite se radionici