Should we have regular check-ins?

In the context of an exchange with @carolina_carvalho, she suggested the following:

I have been considering this question you asked me about what I would need to take all of this forward, and it strikes me that the difference between this group and the others that I am collaborating with is that here there is no regular touchbase for people wanting to engage, so it’s harder to keep the commitment. Do you have any kinds of meetings that I could join even if just once a month? Or could these be created with newcomers so that we would keep each other at it?

This seems like a promising idea, what do people think? @yudhanjaya, @Joriam, @hugi, @amelia and all.

2 Likes

To tell you the truth, I think you need to have writers using the rudimentary economic systems already created to design economies for novels they are writing. It would be a good time to look for SF writing collaborators. That would draw in people to help and work with the writers as their novels progress.

1 Like

Shall we launch our plan to get this into AO3? Also +1 to regular checkins once a month. Zoom and alcohol/juice sounds good.

2 Likes

I like what I’m reading!

+2 for regular check-ins, though asynchronous works best for me.

1 Like