The final week of March saw a lot of activity. Most of it was spot on, but inevitably with that level of energy, it is now time to tighten a few screws. Let me clarify.
- Yes, we do expect the Agency to use its full social media firepower to help with Spot The Future!
- No, we don't expect the Agency to tamper with Spot The Future information architecture. The project is so complex as to be almost overwhelming as it is: if you have suggestions we are listening, but don't take initiatives (new campaigns, extra engagement channels etc.) without we (Nadia, Noemi, me, Matthias if it has tech consequences and Arthur if it has financial consequences) OKing it.
So, in practice, I would ask of the Agency:
- take on board our information architecture and teach yourselves to use the appropriate vocabulary. We need to call the same items in the ontology (second table) with the same name everywhere on the platform and funnel website, or we will hopelessly confuse users.
- coordinate with @Noemi and the engagement managers on a way that she can let you guys know what STF content we want highlighted in any given day, or week. With Edgeryders 1 she posted one line a day, and we all reshared it. It seemed pretty effective, but you can probably do better. Notice you will need to decide how to handle the Facebook resources in Armenian, Arabic and Georgian: decisions like: are they called STF or ER?
- pick quantitative targets and let us know them, then work towards them. This might require some setup work, because Google Analytics can only track conversions through counting page views, so you need to set up goals in those terms. Speaking of which, don't you guys want access to our Google Analytics? How do you know how it's going so far?