Some light on Tiago, Andrea Paoletti and Alberto Cottica

Today I'd like to shine some light on Tiago, Andrea Paoletti and Alberto Cottica for three

Tiago 

For his decision to venture in the social design arena…  even though I'm half-skeptic and half-scared about this emerging area. (but I'll reserve my doubts on the social design on another mission!)
Also I noted the passage when he discovers, in Dubai, what real poverty means. This is something I feel could really improve my day-to-day life. 
I'm considering volunteering some months in order to personally see the consequences of extreme poverty.

Andrea Paoletti 

For his decision to leave the architecture firm and try to start something. I'm graduating soon in architecture and will keep his story in mind.
I also find intriguing the, I assume very small scale, projects he mentions:
- the (hypothetic?) coworking in the nature
- the (now closed?) eco-hostel 
- and the catering service with home grown food, in collaboration with his parents

Alberto Cottica

As many people already pointed out: I like his ability to periodically re-start from scracth. I think it's just the best way to maintain an high level of vitality. I'll keep his experience as a reference. 

Thanks, but dont overdo it!

I, for one, am deeply honored, Giacomo. Rebooting my life gave me a lot of satisfaction, but it can be exhausting. It’s good to know that it can be done, but I would recommend thinking it over very well before actually doing it… though I have to admit I did not take my own advice. :slight_smile:

Impressed!

Hey Giacomo,

I have to say, I think it’s amazing that you took the time to read through the stuff that’s been posted here and that you paid others the consideration and attention we are trying to build as a community. Bravo!  Truth is, when I read or re-read some of the stories I see the process really takes time, we need to be able to grasp the points that are creating knowledge and build upon them.

Looking forward to see what advice you may have for those who don’t seem to have it figured it out yet or are not able to strategize on how to cope with lack of satisfaction, immobility, uncertainty of their future - see the comment I posted on your last mission:

http://edgeryders.ppa.coe.int/share-your-ryde/mission_case/frustrated-educational-system-designing-service-end-it

Noemi