Spiegel visit

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I’ll be there too!

1 Like

We’ll be there with Zohra! thanks for organising!

1 Like

I’ll be there too, thank you for organising this Sarah :heart:

1 Like

I’d like to join as well - thanks!

1 Like

We’d like to join too if still possible (Leo & Barbara)! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello @reeflings,

Here’s a quick reminder about the visit to cohousing Ilot De Spiegel next Saturday at 3 pm in Jette.

This is one of the three cohousings made by our architects. If you missed the visit to Brutopia, the visit is highly recommended, because it will provide you with good insights into things you will have to think about with regard to your private unit.

3 Likes

I’ll also be there! Thanks for organising it!

1 Like

Can I join you (or this is for the older ones?)?

1 Like

Will be there !

1 Like

Everybody is welcome!

1 Like

HI there @reeflings !
So for saturday, shall we plan to meet outside (rue des wallons n°30, Jette) at 2.50-55pm? As usual, it"s best not to be late for our appointments with the architescts, as they are giving their free time to help us.

Even if you havent flagged yourself up already, no worries at all, just do it now, or text the emergency group on saturday so that we know when we have everybody and are thus ready to go in :slight_smile:
And just a little juicy update: we will be able to visit minimum 3 private appartements! Maybe 5, but not sure…

Cheers

8 Likes

Would looove to join, but will have to work unfortunately. Enjoy!

1 Like

Would be super happy to join as well, if it’s still possible!

1 Like

Would have loved to join too but not available

Enoy the visit!

1 Like

Will be there, see you on Saturday!

1 Like

hello Sarah,
i don’t think i will make it to this visit,

this is a request from the Comms Material working group. we are going to start posting some updates on our Facebook page and newsletter.

could you take a group picture of the visit? only with people who are ok to be published. we could use this material for our comms,
thanks!!

1 Like

Koen will be joining us as well.

For those who don’t know him: Koen is one of my best friends. He joined in June, but had to drop out because he lives in the middle of nowhere in the Antwerp countryside, and the distance was just too much. He would still like to buy a unit though, which he would then rent out to inclusive Reeflings until he retires (in 15 years or more). Therefore he needs to make decisions about what he would like his unit to look like, and so I figured it would be useful if he could join us.

3 Likes

Hello @reeflings (those who were there today - sorry I was too lazy to tag 18 people individually),

Would somebody be willing to write up a short report with some interesting facts, thoughts and impressions? It can be very short (see e.g. the one on the visit to Brutopia), but it’s always useful to have for the future.

When you write the report I recommend starting a new post, so we can tag it with “cohousing-knowledge”. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hi all, I tried to summarise my notes and main points in this dedicated post (Visit to The Spiegel). Feel free to review/integrate/comment (for e.g I was not able to collect specific inputs from the architects when we visited the private units…). Many thanks @Sarah for organizing this visit!

8 Likes