status team building after the summer break 2024

hi @reef-building
had a call with sophie to know a bit what happened during the last few weeks, and here is an overview + what needs to be done…

• Verbeke (soil samples)
    ** the date for the soil samples is set for Tuesday 17/09 . joannes can be there to open the gate between 8 and 11:30, sophie and me can do it as well if necessary (@ChrisM : no need for you to go, as it wasn’t possible to fix it on a monday)
    ** sophie is going to call them on monday to re-ask several things as they didn’t answer per mail
    *** explain the parking situation (only 18 m possible but they indicated before that that was ok => answer ‘melanie: Nous interviendrons en Track&truck cela évite le stationnement.’)
    *** ask when they will be arriving as we need to open the gate, and to know if we need to stay and when about they will be finished
    *** re ask if the info the architects send is enough
    ** sophie will give me feedback on monday so i can make a reservation for the parking space
    ** i will pass this weekend to check that the grass is not too high and to check if things are cleared like the architects mentioned on the plan they’ve send

• Meeting with the architects
    ** I will write them to ask how they see it the coming weeks/best to plan a meeting with them , when? or do they need more time.
    ** we still have some questions to ask them, some more urgent then others: Login – Nextcloud

2 Likes

May I please insist a bit that someone calls them instead of only using written communication? The reason I think this is important is that it makes for a informal better contact. There’s a lot of things we wouldn’t necessarily write down, but which do get exchanged when we just get 10 minutes to talk to each other.

Then, on something completely else, completely off topic, a link to a post on formatting in case it could help: A quick guide on formatting

For sub-bullet points the trick is not to write more asterisks, but to hammer a certain number of spaces (e.g. 3). For sub-bullets under a sub-bullet you just need to hammer more (e.g. 5).

1 Like

hi @reef-building
i went to the site today and

• the grass looks ok on most places. So only some minor cutting is necessary
  • the only thing that needs propper trimming is the buddleja shrubs that chris cut down with the chainsaw, they have plenty of plant shoots, but that’s very doable to trim manually => i’ll do it and if needed i’ll ask for some help (but don’t think that will be necessary)
  • there is a new pile of broken windows right in the middle of the entrance. => i’ll contact marcel after sophie’s feedback on monday to let the owner know about the soil samples on the 17th and to ask to move the windows (it might be from the nice neighbour who we still need to contact to move his car on the 17th)

1 Like