Submit Deliverable 2.2. 20 High Quality Posts

I’m not sure if we need to turn it in beginning or end of November.

I’ve put together the report here and will finalize it next week.

@LuceChiodelliUB please keep an eye on it and let me know if all is well?

On it

Hi @Noemi, I’m currently reading your report, and it already looks quite complete to me - and we are on time for completion and review in November, no worries :slight_smile:

Added comments to GDocs

Hi @Noemi

I had a look at your document and I have commented quite a few sentences, paragraphs, etc. All comments have the same intent, that of avoiding misinterpretation by reviewers/officers (and lead us once again towards the same issue we dealt with recently).

Also pinging @LuceChiodelliUB (I’m not finished reading/commenting the doc)

When is the submission date anyway?

Thanks @melancon, appreciate the feedback and while I can’t understand why people would not differentiate between concepts used for project deliverables and (creative) concepts used for project implementation when working with diverse groups on the ground who may not respond to official programming terms… Well I will see what I can do. The danger is then someone looking up “opencare articles” and few things will come up.

Report D2.2 Done!

Ping @LuceChiodelliUB. Let me know if anything is missing, I followed all of Guy’s advice and remarks.

Final version available

Hello,

If you want to have a final read before final submission, it is stored in the drafts folder, waiting for your green light. xx

Submitted !

Successfully submitted today!

1 Like

Good work!

Yay!