A brief update on the Research Network aka ResNet aka Edgeryders AAIR's activities for the summer (now to end August) to follow up on the team retreat, keep a consolidated list, open for feedback + stepping in by those interested. For people tagged, please let me know if you are no longer able or interested in getting involved.
The list is compiled according to the ResNet categories as per our final session at the team retreat and modest in the interest of tending to capacities and the usual story of unexpected opportunities coming in. The timeline is emergent and will be guided by priorities that rise to the top.
SCALING AND OUTREACH
Test and implement effective and open project planning tools in preparation for multiple H2020 projects within the next 12 months @anique.yael @noemi
Prepare roadmap for potential H2020 projects going ahead including @anique.yael @alberto
- Criteria for team leaders and collaborators
- List of potential team leaders and collaborators
- Draft high level timeline for POPREBEL, CCCP and NGI Forward
- AgriAgent stage two proposal requirements
Business development and conference presentations
Architecting and establishing “plug-in here” process (Collaborator and partner funnel with 3 steps + explicit social contract) @anique.yael @ireinga
Documentation (Repository of projects, proposals and previous applications) @anique.yael
PROTOTYPES AND TEMPLATES FOR PARTNERSHIPS
- Explore a potential masterclass for Edgeryders and/or advice @anique.yael
- Value Added Transfer RRI pilot project above (it is a lobbying project) @anique.yael