Team Conflict Prevention and Management - next meeting

Is the plan to get a kind of training from them ? Or to have them as a plan B if we can’t handle a situation ? I am not sure to have understood this point.

When we talked about this in the meeting, it was about having them as a back up option if we couldn’t handle a situation. But now that you mention it, could you inquire about both possibilities. I think we would certainly benefit from some training, and if it was reasonably enough priced, maybe even the wider group could get involved… :slight_smile:

There won’t be a meeting tomorrow in the end… tagging you @lenaftng, as you’re the only one who may not have had this info yet.

The reason for moving the meeting is that there are a number of conversations that are going on within the community at the moment, and we will have a clearer idea about how to move forward with the helping circle etc. next week. It would also be nice to have a few options for the meeting that might result in @Laurianne being able to attend :slight_smile:

So here is the Framadate poll:
https://framadate.org/DFxhWnjsJTWqLMwa

1 Like

I filled in the poll!

1 Like

Me too !

Hi everyone,

I’m going to have to make a call on the time/date for the next meeting, as my calendar is filling up fast, in both volatile and unpredictable ways :-/

So there’s a clear consensus from the poll to do this at 11h this Saturday (the 4th). Hopefully Lena will be able to make it as well.

I will post an agenda here between now and then, and I’ll also post a Jitsi link to the meeting about 10 minutes before 11h…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Chris for letting me know, I did see the message in time. I should be available on Saturday as well.

1 Like

Hi all,

Didn’t have time to do a proper agenda, but the things to discuss today are:

Confidentiality (incl. working doc)
Team Community update (Chris)
Post: What is Team Conflict Managemnent, and how can we help (Nic)
External mediation and training (Laurianne and Lena)
Schedule next meeting

Jitsi link will be posted here just before 11h…

:slight_smile:

Sorry team, I’m restarting my laptop because it’s refusing to detect any microphone, so I’d be essentially muted the entire meeting. Hopefully restarting fixes the issue. I’ll be back in 5 min. Go ahead an do the check-in already!