Team Logistics: venues

Hello @Pieter,

Would you be willing to take over the task of looking for venues for the plenary and other big meetings?

We have a list of potential venues in a dedicated file in the Logistics folder (internal link).

The list with the planning is in the Team Reef folder (internal link).

In terms of budget we are quite limited, the less we spend the better, but I’m afraid that it will be unavoidable starting from November.

For October, given that we are only 15, my living room is available, as always.

Does this work for you?

1 Like

Sure, works for me :slight_smile:

Also, our house can serve for some meetings, I think.

2 Likes

Great, thanks a lot!

Would you possibly also be willing to take up the task of adding all the plenary meetings to the calendar? Or else ask somebody else?

Yup, all the dates have been put in the calendar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Pieter.

Do you have an idea for a venue for the plenary of 26/10? If needed my place is available eh.

Can you please make a decision and put it in the calendar? Many thanks!

@Pieter, I checked with Brutopia for the 5th of November, but the room is not available.

Would you be willing to help us to find a venue for the get-to-know-each-other workshop? It’s ok if it costs some money, because we can recover it by asking a 2-3 euro contribution per person.

Idem for the plenary meetings of 15/11, 28/11 and 12/12. We’ll know how many new Reeflings there will be next Sunday (30/10), but I would count on about 20, so it’s going to be a big group. Maybe we can do l’Echappée once more (a visit for the new Reeflings would be great)?

Here’s the link to the document with the (revised!) dates: https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/f/33265

Thanks in advance!

Yup, I’m on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

15/11 has been booked at L’échappée.

28/11 and 12/12 have been asked at Ten Weyngaert. @alberto, could you tell me if you receive an e-mail with a confirmation about this?

1 Like