Team meeting #2: Monday, Feb 16 at 10 AM CET

After circulating the doodle calendar, we have a date for our next meeting early next week, Monday morning at 10 am cet. I hope at least one person from every organisation will be able to attend. Our newly leading partner KITE in Newcastle UK have let me know they will be in touch as soon as possible.

Access this google hangout to enter the call.

In preparation for the meeting, please have a look at @Alberto’s proposal for how we will be working together and filling the application in a decentralized way: Who writes what in the proposal? A tentative task allocation - OpenCare - Edgeryders

Don’t hesitate to get the conversation going by leaving a comment.

For those new in the team, we have set up two channels for being in touch with each other:

1. here on the platform in this discussion group called “Future of Care in the Hands of Hackers

2. a shared google drive for filling in the actual application and related documentation.

See you on Monday,

Noemi

Date: 2015-02-16 09:00:00 - 2015-02-16 09:00:00, Europe/Brussels Time.

Looking forward to see you tomorrow

I also emailed the event invitation to those in the team who haven’t responded, so hopefully even if not everyone has confirmed yet, each organisation will find have a team member making an appearance.

See you at 10 am cet!

Will be there!

I am on the road, but have figured out a way to participate anyway. So yes, see you all tomorrow!

Meeting notes online

Thanks for joining everyone, the summary of the call is uploaded in the shared google drive here, since most of you already have permissions please add the rest of your teams if they are not there. Alternatively, make sure you share the folder with all of your email addresses, we all have at least 2 :slight_smile:

Good meeting!

Thanks everyone from me too. That was a really productive hour, and the meeting notes are also useful. Looking forward to working together.